Your first lesson or assessment with the Ashley School of Motoring will last for an hour and a half and will cost just £25, saving more than 20%.
Ashley School of Motoring - Lesson Information
- 1 hour - £25
- 1.5 hours - £36
- 2 hours - £50
- 1 hour - £25
- 1.5 hours - £35
- 2 hours - £50
- 5 lessons (5 x 1.5 hours) - £165
- 10 lessons (10 x 1.5 hours) - £330
- 15 lessons (15 x 1.5 hours) - £495
- All lessons are pre-planned and tailored to your individual needs taking into account any previous experience and your specific requirements.
- Lessons can be 1, 1.5 or 2 hours in duration but I would recommend 1.5 hours as it gives the best balance of theory and practice.
- Lessons are always conducted on a one-to-one basis. However, if you want someone to accompany you, that is fine.
- Lessons can be any time, daytime, evenings or weekends. I do not charge more for peak times of evenings and weekends - it's a flat rate.
- Lessons must be paid for on the day in cash or in advance cash, cheque or bank transfer. No credit will be given under any circumstances.
- I will pick you up from your home, college, school or workplace and drop you back there afterwards. Alternative drop-off arrangements can be made if required.
For new drivers only, following your introductory lesson (above) the first 6 hours for only £120, saving as much as £30.   Terms and conditions apply.
Driving tests will be charged at £50.    This includes an hour pre-test driving, travel to and from the test centre and the hire of the car for the test itself.    Note: This price does not include any fees from the DVSA.    In the highly unlikely event that you are unsuccessful in your first two attempts with us, future attempts will not be charged by us.    (Terms and conditions apply.)
A 1-hour course, designed specifically to help you reduce your fuel costs.   Using tried and tested techniques which help reduce fuel consumption by an average of 15% this course costs £30, money that is easily recouped through the fuel savings you will make.   Further, if you can better the instructor's fuel consumption over the same route, I'll refund the cost of the course!
Costing £180 in total, Passplus consists of 6 hour long modules which can be taken in one block, 3 x 2 hour blocks, 2 x 3 hour blocks, 6 x 1 hour lessons or any other combination as required.   One of the modules needs to be done at night.
Driving lessons make fantastic presents, whether for birthday, Christmas or for any reason.   We can provide a personalised gift voucher, valid for 3 months for any amount of lessons.
We used to pay a financial reward if you recommended Ashley School of Motoring to a friend, family member or work colleague. However, several pupils said that such an incentive was unnecessary as they would happily recommend us anyway. So, we have decided instead to donate £20 to the Kent Air Ambulance for each recommendation when the new pupil takes their 3rd lesson. The Kent Air Ambulance does fantastic work particularly in relation to victims of road accidents and we are proud to support them in this way.
All offers are subject to specific terms and conditions.